Monday, October 16, 2006

Ebay Bound

If interested I'm trying to thin out some cycling stuff.

* Campy Athena BB vintage late 80's still in the original box.
Item for an old school campy fans. SOLD

* Thompson Elite seatpost 28.6mm x 410mm SOLD

* Raleigh Prestige Road Frame 55cm. Aluminum / Carbon frame w/ Carbon fork,
Headset, F. Der Braze on clamp, Campy Athens seatpost included.

* A pair of Kenda Nevegal 26x2.10 Tires. Brand Spankin New. SOLD

* A box of Time Mag Eq road pedals - 3 sets SOLD

* A box of 1" quill road stems, Salsa Cromo 100mm some rise, ITM cromo 120mm,
Syncros Alum. 120mm SOLD

* Bontrager cranks 175mm taken from a single speed, could be used for 2 rings
useage. ISIS compatible SOLD

* Hayes HFX9 hydraulic Brakes Set SOLD

If interested make in any item me an offer, save me the time from ebay.

Thanks,
Toby

1 comment:

Asheville Soda Works said...

Man,I would love to have the whole lot of your 1 inch quill stems!!! Maybe I can trade you some of my thumby shifters and 7 spd cassetes shimano HG baby!!!